Well, I'm not quite sure how to do this because I don't think I know 8 people online who would read this and know they were tagged but here's a little bit of me.
1. My husband was Jesus.
(well, in a production of Godspell anyway)
2. I have a big scar on my right shoulder from a botched birthmark removal surgery when I was 6 - I don't usually think about it until summer when little kids at the pool stare at my shoulder wide-eyed - I tell them I was attacked by a lion when I tried to stick my head in its mouth.
3. People are always interested in knowing what ethnicity I am - I guess I look just that strange - my parents are from Sri Lanka - my dad is "Burgher" which is the ethnic group in Sri Lanka that is comprised of those who are descended from the Portuguese and Dutch colonizers who intermarried with the locals - my mom is Malaysian but grew up in the northern part of Sri Lanka where the population is mostly Tamil. ( I know - you weren't that interested -but there you have it)
4. I am sometimes long-winded and speak in sentences that soon become hard to follow because I seem to have a problem keeping to one subject when I am playing the piano sometimes a little drool falls out of my mouth after a little while because i am concentrating so hard.
5. I have been accused of not being serious enough and always kidding around.
6. Just Kidding
7. In college I drove from 3pm one day until 8am the next day from LA to Seattle because I missed my then boyfriend - we spent an hour or two together then he flew me back down on a ticket he had bought to come down the next week in order to propose - I always mess up his surprises, even now 11 years later - I just can't stand not knowing what's going on.
8. I have never had a cavity - I love my dental check-ups.
Thanks for listening and have a nice day.