Saturday, January 26, 2008

Call 911

So I was in the shower and all of a sudden I hear blood-curdling screaming coming from outside the door - I jump out of the shower and grab a towel thinking that someone has cut off a finger or started a small fire - I tear open the door and stand dripping wet to find my younger two screaming with tears streaming down their faces - "WHAT HAPPENED?" I yell -

"We accidentally pressed rewind and we can't get the movie to play the right way again!" wails my 5 year old.

Huh?


Here are two works in progress - both Zephyrstyle patterns.
Juliet
I'm using some Red Heart Soft Yarn - It was super super cheap some time and I picked it up. Sorry for the gross mirror.


Tree Jacket
The yarn is KnitPicks Andean Silk that used to be Ariann - she'd been sitting atop my yarn tower since October of 2006 and I thought it was time to finish her or just put her out of her dusty misery - so she's coming back as tree jacket - this is going much more quickly.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The sweaters look great. I just cast on for 28thirty. Love the quick Zephyr Style knits.

My kids do that to me too.