Friday, September 08, 2006

AAARRRGGHHHH!!

Don't you hate it when after deliberating for weeks on which yarn to buy and waiting patiently for the month to turn so you can allow yourself without guilt to purchase yarn and then after you decide on which yarn to buy, you spend a few days agonizing over which color to choose and you finally place that order and heave a sigh of relief, when you then receive an e-mail 5 days later saying that that particular yarn is on sale at 20% off regular price??? DON'T YOU HATE THAT????!!!!!!!!!

I do.

I decided to buy the Andean Silk from Knitpicks for the SKB and while I was at it I ordered a bunch of Shine Worsted because I like it and I thought maybe it could work too and its so cheap. But now that same Shine is even cheaper and I was just a few days off and that sort of thing really drives me bonkers.
I guess I should take consolation in the fact that it was only $2.49 a ball to start with - but I can't - because I'm just like that.

No comments: