Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Heart Goes Pitter - Patter

Is it so weird that my heart does that when I see that plump and juicy looking bag sitting on my doorstep? After enjoying a wonderful and surprisingly peaceful day at the Fair with 3 small children, all the happy memories we've created vanish from my mind to be replaced by complete and utter yarn lust. And my hands are all fumbling with excitement as I try to get the bag open - is it just so pathetic that yarn excites me to this degree?
Anyway, I got my Knitpicks order - Andean Silk in Sangria, Shine Worsted in Sea Spray(or something aquatic like that), and a little taste of Gloss in Woodland Sage.

I think I'm going to end up using the Shine for my Simple Knitted Bodice - i'd planned to use the Andean Silk but I just so love the greyish silver color of the shine - and there are plenty of other projects I "have to knit" for which the Andean Silk will be just wonderful.

I need to stop rubbing the yarn on my face and start knitting now. good bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait to get my knitpicks order...waiting is so hard. The knitpicks shine worsted looks great in your photos...post soon on your SKB.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you'll get this, but I changed my blog address to dysfuntionalknitter.blogspot.com

Happy Knitting,
T