I only have 3 more rows of edging at the bottom of my SKB and I'm done with the body!!
These pictures were taken a few inches before the point where I am now so just envision another 3 inches or so after this.
I tried to make the V neckline a little wider and deeper - the size small pattern as written yields a neckline that looks like the short sleeve version picture but I wanted the neckline to look more like the one on the long sleeve picture(which is actually a M size sweater on an XS model;I asked Stitch Diva studios about the discrepancy in the looks of the two modeled sweaters) - but anyway, I think I may have overdone it. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as I have something on underneath - Or maybe it does matter and people can just say "tsk tsk what a little hussy" -
Anyway I think I like it - I also did the lace a little lower and narrower than the pattern and exchanged seed stitch for the purl ridges. Final pictures with sleeves hopefully by the end of the week - but I'm not making any promises.